To protect you, our client
To protect IDC Retail Insights
By adhering to this policy, we support and reinforce our core brand values: accuracy, credibility, and integrity.
Terms and Conditions
With IDC Retail Insights' written permission, you may have an opportunity to:
- Use IDC Retail Insights data and information to support marketing, planning, business development, and other internal functions.
- Quote or paraphrase IDC Retail Insights research internally, provided that you source IDC Retail Insights by name.
- Insert IDC Retail Insights visuals (including PowerPoint slides, the specific research graphic, or table) into internal company documents/presentations, provided that you source IDC Retail Insights by name.
- Allow multiple employees at your company to access IDC Retail Insights research, provided that the number of individuals does not exceed the number specified in your contract with IDC Retail Insights.
- Share or distribute relevant research to employees within your company, provided that the number of individuals accessing it does not exceed the number specified in your contract with IDC Retail Insights.
- Allow consultants/contractors to access IDC Retail Insights content only when on Client company premises and for Client company directly related projects.
- Purchase reprints of any IDC Retail Insights document. For reprints or Web posting rights, please contact sales.
Without prior written permission from IDC Retail Insights, you are restricted from:
- Reproducing or reformatting IDC Retail Insights research.
- Quoting or sourcing IDC Retail Insights externally (e.g., in online or offline advertising, press releases, sales collateral, or promotional materials).
- Distributing the research to non-employees of your company (including suppliers, affiliates, partners, contractors, investors, or customers).
- Posting IDC Retail Insights research on any external Web site (including your own) without contracted commitment.
- Distributing or publishing IDC Retail Insights information externally (e.g., to support online or offline advertising, press releases, sales collateral, or promotional materials).
- Permitting qualified consultants or contractors to:
- (a) use IDC Retail Insights material for non-client company-related projects, or
- (b) take IDC Retail Insights material offsite.
- Any external usage or distribution must be preceded by prior written approval from IDC Retail Insights. This mandatory process maximizes the value of IDC Retail Insights’ global market intelligence and advice to you and the industry by ensuring accuracy, currency, and proper context of IDC Retail Insights-sourced intelligence.