Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact an analyst to arrange an interview?
It's easy. You can fill out the Contact Press Relations Form and submit it. You can also e-mail email@example.com. Please let us know your deadline so we can respond in a timely manner.
- How should I source IDC Retail Insights in my story?
- Does IDC Retail Insights email press releases to interested reporters?
We do have an email distribution list. If you'd like to join, please fill out the Contact Press Relations Form. You will be able to find press releases here at www.idc-ri.com as well.
- I have some IDC Retail Insights data I'd like to use in my article, but I want to make sure it's the most current available. What should I do?
Just fill out the Contact Press Relations Form with the information you need fact-checked. You may also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I'm writing an article for publication online, and I would like to link back to IDC Retail Insights. Is that OK?
Linking back to information on www.idc.com does not require our permission.